Sometimes, I feel as though I'm trapped in a sitcom where I can’t hear the laugh track.
Like an episode of Ally McBeal, (definitely confirming my age here), my life can seem over the top and often dramatic.
After all, hearing “Only you!” so often makes one wonder: "Do these kinds of things happen to other people?"
Although... I am pretty sure that hundreds of other people have locked their house keys in the car and their car keys in the house when rushing to work…
Right?! (Maybe not hundreds...)
My friends always tell me I should take this show i.e. my life and all its quirks, on the road. I can tell jokes at the Apollo, open for Rihanna in Berlin, be the next Jerry Seinfeld or Kevin Hart (Kevin now makes more money in case you were wondering).
That's not why I started blogging. I am not interested in money at all. *Cough*
This blog is really an expression of me:
- Journal entries from sleepless nights.
- Stories from my day guaranteed to make you laugh.
- Advice passed onto me from my daddy passed to him by his daddy.
- Travel tips from hours of obsessively searching the internet.
- And life lessons from the oldest young person you will ever meet.
Welcome to PETRA-ESQUE... ALL THINGS PETRA.
I hope you enjoy it.
I enjoy writing it.