1. I am 30+ years old.
2. That's the most information I have ever given about my age in public forum.
3. I lied a lot about my age growing up. I look younger than I really am and I often lied to seem older and shock people.
4. I still look young(-ish).
5. I can legit shock folks now if they find out my actual age. This is not a challenge people.
6. I started this blog to share funny stories make people laugh. (Keep reading it gets funnier).
7. I like cheese. (I told you these were random facts).
8. I am a doctor...
9. ... and a fully trained Internist. (Read about Internal Medicine here: https://www.acponline.org/about-acp/about-internal-medicine)
10. I am also a germaphobe.
11. If Monk was a 10, I am at least a 7.
12. I work 6-7 days a week, sometimes 32 hours straight.
13. I am pretty funny at hour 28.
14. I am down right hilarious at hour 30 (ask my colleagues).
15. I develop Post-Call Delirium after hour 32.
16. Some days, I really dislike my job, usually on call.
17. Some days I absolutely love my job, usually post call.
18. I have a temper.
19. No. Yoga doesn't help.
20. I practice yoga anyway. It's good for your body.
21. I would love to be a minimalist.
22. But I'm a shopaholic.
23. Bought 2 pairs of shoes, 6 packs of hair (yes, hair) and a sh*tload of makeup yesterday after watching 3 months of videos on how to be a minimalist.
24. No, I am not post-call while writing this.
25. I am black. (Just in case you didn't notice).
26. Not Afro-American. Not Afro-Caribbean. Black. And I love the colour of my skin.
27. I can move my ears. (Again, random facts).
28. I am from Barbados. It really is that beautiful.
29. No. Barbados is not in Jamaica.
30. Yes. It's where Rihanna is from. Barbados. Not Jamaica.
31. I know Rihanna. I've seen her topless... Ok, only in LUI magazine. (Totally NSFW).
32. Alright. I don't know Rihanna but I do like her music.
33. And I'm a big Rihanna fan so DO NOT DISS HER ON THIS PAGE. I won't like it.
34. Bajans (short for Barbadian) are nice people, unless you diss Rihanna. Just driving that point home.
35. I think I am slowly becoming a vegetarian.
36. It's just hamburgers that are stopping me.
37. I used to eat 1 hamburger a month, to avoid B12 deficiency. (What's B12 deficiency?)
38. To be honest, though, I am not a fan of red meat so much anymore. Thanks, Jenny Mustard!
39. I DO NOT LIKE CLOWNS!
40. 3 words. 2 sentences: Stephen King. It.
41. I mean, how do you know who is really under all that makeup?
42. I am still talking about clowns. Not the makeup gurus on YouTube. #noshade They are fabulous!
43. I love YouTube.
44. And Google. I google everything.
45. I think Google is Skynet though. Shhhh.
46. No. I swear I am not post-call.
47. I once considered calling my firstborn daughter Clarice. As in Clarice from Silence of the Lambs...
48. I'm just going to leave that one there.
49. I don't have any kids but I should. I am pretty cute and so is my boyfriend.
50. Applaud if you noticed how smoothly I slipped in that I have a boyfriend (who really is cute).